Error code 30045-26 is an office error in Microsoft. Office product is one of the Microsoft products. Actually, the error code 30045-26 occurs due to the cause of system files corruption and previous installation files removed properly.
Office program is useful for:
- Writing documents,
- Designing slides,
- Preparing accounts receiving or
- Sending emails.
Causes of office error code 30045-26:
- Pre-version of an Office suite is blocking the installation of office.
- Antivirus and malware and virus and firewall must be blocking the installation.
Proxy settings and internet connection issues are blocking the office installation.
The solution for the error code 30045-26:
Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus
To disable the antivirus follow this procedure,
- Firstly, click on Start and type “Windows Security” to search for that app.
- Secondly, open Windows Security app and go to Virus & threat protection option
- In Virus & threat protection settings, click on Manage settings.
- Finally, Switch Real-time protection to Off.
To disable the firewall,
- Firstly, click on Start and open Settings option.
- After that, in Privacy & security option, go to Windows Security and click on Firewall & network protection.
- Finally, in Microsoft Defender Firewall, switch the setting to On.
Check SFC scan for Error Code 30045-26
Error Code 30045-26 also occurs in case of system file errors or corruption, it could be fixed easily by the SFC scan
Sfc scan is check for the system files sometimes these can be corrupted. So at that time check the SFC scan through the command prompt. Once the process is done. Check the installation status.
To perform this scan,
- Firstly, open the Command Prompt and Run as Administrator
- Secondly, type the command as sfc/scannow and click on Enter
- Finally, wait the scan is complete and the error code 30045-26 will be resolved.
In order to fix Error 30045-46 it is necessary to repair the registry keys and rebuilt the string values. Also back up the registry before initiating the registry repair as registry.
Remove and re-installation for Error Code 30045-26
If Error code 30045-46 is not fixed in registry repair, SFC scan and firewall/antivirus exception,
- It is necessary to remove the Office suite from the programs and features, and
- Then to reinstall the product for a proper use.
To do this,
- Firstly, Open control panel and Click on programs and features.
- After that, Select Microsoft Office and click on uninstall.
- Finally, once uninstall is finished, try running Office setup.
If you have problem in doing this method, we advise you to choose a Technical Support from us to help you better.
In addition, you can check the reviews of Assured assist from your friends and family.
I am sure any disaster that would have happened for few are due to their system hardware dependencies.
Finally, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.
Related Error codes:
Windows 10 support
Error 8024400d windows
Windows error 8007000e
Error 0x80244019 windows
Office error 30015